Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood. Watching Count of Monte Cristo and starting my year off right. Here's my plan for this next year. Ready? And no, I do not need medication, lol.
- My mom and I just opened up a business making and selling homemade granola. Yes, it's amazing and yes, I might have to get another job so I can afford eating all of it - it's that good. (To check it out, Chunky Butt Granola).
- I have 3 children that I am homeschooling. This year we will successfully reach all of the standards on time, if not earlier. We will then proceed with school through the summer. I love the idea of summer school. My kids are brilliant and I'm going to tell them that more often.
- I'm going to be more organized. Don't ask me how, I haven't itemized that yet.
- I will be working on 11 titles. Yep, 11. And if, I said IF, I can do this, they will be released this year - depending on editing schedules and more. Yay!
- Oh... sorry, you want to hear about them? Okay, here's how it is going to go - tentatively - this year.
- Out of the Ashes will be completed this month and released hopefully the end of February. This is the final installment of the Into the End trilogy. I LOVE this series.
- Dictating Desire - this was previously published through Wild Child Publishing, but I want to do something different with. I have a beautiful cover for it and can't wait to put it up.
- A romantic suspense - this will be released in April as it is currently undergoing the editing process. I sent this one over while I cringed. I know it's going to need work. But I love making my stories better, so I'm excited!
- The first in my contemporary western romance trilogy. I love this series and can't wait to finish it.
- The first in my YA contemporary romance. Try as hard as I can to deny it, I love writing YA. I loved writing Barely Alive and I can't wait to try this one. I'm so excited. The topic is EXTREMELY close to my heart.
- I have three novellas this year as well.
- Oh, and the last three are a surprise and I will post about them next week. Wahoo! You going to come back? I hope you do!
Hugs, my webber friends. :)