1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come for the book?
This is the 2nd book in my YA zombie romance series. It's Twilight crossed with Hollowland and science. I thought - when I started the series - that zombies get a bad rap.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
YA urban fantasy?
4. Which characters would you choose to play your characters in the movie version?
Paul - Channing Tatum. James - Zack Efron. No idea for Heather. But AShley Byland had some awesome ideas!
5. What is the one sentence synposis of your book?
Paul needs Heather - in more ways than one. He isn't alone and zombies are nothing to mess with.
6. Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
8. What other books would you compare this story with in your genre?
9. What or who inspired you to write this book?
The upcoming zombie apocalypse. psht.
10. What else about your book might pique a reader’s interest?
It's a different take on a popular topic.
Now I get to tag five other writers so you check out their work and hopefully they’ll post about their new projects as well.
- Brooklyn Ann - writer of the soon-to-be released paranormal Regency series where the Ton just might bite back.
- Shelley Martin - fantasy romance writer who creates worlds you risk your heart to explore.
- Savannah Chase - romance author who cooks up all kinds of heat in her kitchen of love!
- Miranda Hardy - she's a writing ninja and someone I'd take into word battle with!
- Jill Cooper - author of the Dreamslayer series - fun, witty and action-packed. Her books are awesome, too ; P !!